We recommend you see: www.drinkaware.co.uk and just so you don’t say “you should have told us” we would also like you to note the
• This guide is intended for adults of legal drinking age.
• Consumption of alcohol in excess can be harmful to your health.
• The sugar levels in some cocktails may mask their alcohol content.
• Please do not consume cocktails and drive or operate machinery.
• Great care should be exercised when combining flames and alcohol.
• Consumption of raw and unpasteurised eggs may be harmful to health.
• Please follow the alcohol content guidelines included in this guide where a shot is equal to 25ml or 1 US fluid ounce (29.6ml) at most.
• A 25ml measure of spirit at 40% alc./vol. is equal to 1 unit of alcohol.
• Most men can drink up to three to four units of alcohol a day and most women can drink up to two to three units of alcohol a day without significant risks to their health.
• Women who are trying to conceive or who are pregnant are advised to avoid alcohol consumption.
WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
ACCESSING OUR SITE
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period and if you are unable to access one of our many pages You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
OUR SITE CHANGES REGULARLY
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The views expressed on this website are not necessarily the view of Places to Club. While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of information contained on this website at the time of publication, no responsibility can be accepted for errors or omissions and we specifically disclaim any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Photosensitive epilepsy (PSE) is a form of epilepsy in which seizures are triggered by visual stimuli that form patterns in time or space, such as flashing lights, bold, regular patterns, or regular moving patterns. Many of the videos featured on www.placestoclub.com feature extended periods of flashing lights and if you suffer from any form of Epilepsy then we strongly advise that you do not view these videos until you have first consulted your doctor.
We (www.placestoclub.com) shall not be held accountable or liable should a person (or persons) experience an epileptic siezure from the direct actions of viewing one of the videos featured on our website. For more information about Epilepsy and the ways to treat this condition, please click on the following website link - https://www.epilepsy.org.uk